Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Mario Tennis Aces
Up your game with Zone Speed and Zone Shot!
Unleash an arsenal of shots and strategies in all-out tennis battles with friends, family, and fan-favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters. Whether you play locally,* online,** or using simple motion controls, intense rallies await! In Adventure mode, experience a new favor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
Complete missions and boss battles in Adventure mode while mastering the controls. Test your hard-earned skills in singles or doubles with up to 4 players in local* or online** multiplayer, not to mention Tournament Mode, which lets you challenge the CPU. Store up energy and use it to pull off amazing feats: move so fast the world slows down around you or aim in first-person to send the ball crashing down! Your rivals may attempt to block you, but if they fail, their racket will take damage—and break after three hits. Fully charge your energy to launch the ball with enough force to KO your opponent!
- Rally against other players in singles or doubles as one of 15+ Mushroom Kingdom characters
- Serve up everything from basic shots to trick shots to split-second blocks
- Use energy to leap after the ball, slow down time, aim in first-person, break rackets, and KO opponents!
- Play locally,* online,** or swing your Joy-Con™ controller like a real racket in Swing Mode
- Take on CPU opponents in the Mushroom Cup, Flower Cup, or Star Cup in Tournament Mode
- Adventure mode offers a new flavor of tennis gameplay, with a variety of missions, boss battles and more.
*Additional accessories, games, and systems may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Platform||Nintendo Switch Lite, Nintendo Switch|
|Release Date||Jun 21, 2018|
|No. of Players||Up to 4|
|Developer||CAMELOT Co., Ltd.|
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >