Due to preventive measures put in place for COVID-19, and in accordance with federal and local guidelines, returns processing will be delayed. We apologize to any affected consumers for the inconvenience and appreciate their understanding. We will work as quickly as possible to process your return once services resume.
Returns & Exchanges
You have 30 days after delivery of your order to return unopened products purchased directly from Nintendo, including those listed above as well as other physical products purchased on Nintendo.com, for a full refund. Nintendo will not refund the cost of shipping unless the return is a result of Nintendo providing a product different than the product ordered.
Nintendo will not accept returns for the following items:
- Any items that are shipped to Nintendo after 30 days from delivery.
- Any items that have been opened or unsealed.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, show signs of use or is missing parts.
- Any items that were not purchased directly from Nintendo.
- Any digital products including download codes (and physical products that feature digital codes, such as Nintendo eShop cards).
Within 30 days after a delivery of your order, you may exchange the item(s) purchased directly from Nintendo. Opened or unsealed items can only be exchanged for the same item.
Nintendo will not accept exchanges for the following items:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery;
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts;
- Any item that was not purchased directly from Nintendo.
Requesting a Return/Exchange
To return an item for a refund or exchange, please send the item in original packaging, with all parts to the appropriate address listed below, along with an explanation of the issue and whether you are requesting a refund or exchange. Be sure to include your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and your original order number. Please send the package via a registered or insured shipping method as Nintendo will not be responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Nintendo of America Inc.
- Attn. CS Returns
- 5001 150th Ave NE
- Redmond, WA 98052
- Nintendo of Canada Ltd.
- 2925 Virtual Way
- Suite 150
- Vancouver, BC V5M 4X5
Credits for properly returned items will be applied to the payment method that was used for the order. If credit card payment was used, the credit will be applied to the same credit card number that was used for the original order. Credits should appear within two billing cycles.